- Introduction to Office Copiers & Printers
- Types of Copiers & Printers
- Multifunction Copiers & Printers
- Black And White Copiers & Printers
- Colour Copiers & Printers
- Commercial Copiers & Printers
- Desktop Copiers & Printers
- Office Copiers & Printers
- A3 Multifunction Colour Laser Printer: Buyers Guide
- High-Volume Copiers & Printers
- Network Copiers & Printers
- Laser Copiers & Printers
- Inkjet Copiers & Printers
- Wireless Copiers & Printers
- Wide Format Copiers & Printers
- Main Copier & Printer Brands
- New or Used Copiers & Printers
- Printer & Photocopier Lease through CopierChoice.
- Choosing the Right Copier or Printer for Your Business
- Key Features, Functionality & Software
- Printer Connectivity
- Security & Data Protection
- Copier & Printer Costs Simplified
- Printer Warranty & Maintenance Explained
Introduction to Office Copiers & Printers
Welcome to the CopierChoice Buyer’s Guide for Business Copiers and Multifunction Devices. We understand you want to make an informed choice for your new photocopier or multifunction printer. These devices have grown more complex over time. Once merely situated in an office corner, copiers now constitute intelligent components of your network.
Previously referred to as copiers or photocopiers, they’re now called multifunction printers or devices, or in short MFPs or MFDs. These handle things like copying, printing, scanning, faxing, emailing, storing information, and even connecting to the internet and cloud applications.
The sheer number of choices, brands and models in the market can make it tricky for even seasoned buyers to find the perfect copier for your business. What works well for one company might not suit another. That’s why we’ve put together this guide – to help you understand essential factors before purchasing a copier.
Here are a few things to consider before making a purchase:
- Choosing the right type of copier or printer
- Cost considerations
- Security & data considerations
- Deciding between new or refurbished (used)
- Deciding to buy outright or lease
This guide will answer all your questions, informing you of what you need to know before making your decision on a copier or printer.
Once you get all your questions about photocopiers answered, we can put you in touch with reputable copier sellers in your area who can give you free price quotes.