- Introduction to Office Copiers & Printers
- Types of Copiers & Printers
- Multifunction Copiers & Printers
- Black And White Copiers & Printers
- Colour Copiers & Printers
- Commercial Copiers & Printers
- Desktop Copiers & Printers
- Office Copiers & Printers
- A3 Multifunction Colour Laser Printer: Buyers Guide
- High-Volume Copiers & Printers
- Network Copiers & Printers
- Laser Copiers & Printers
- Inkjet Copiers & Printers
- Wireless Copiers & Printers
- Wide Format Copiers & Printers
- Main Copier & Printer Brands
- New or Used Copiers & Printers
- Printer & Photocopier Lease through CopierChoice.
- Choosing the Right Copier or Printer for Your Business
- Key Features, Functionality & Software
- Printer Connectivity
- Security & Data Protection
- Copier & Printer Costs Simplified
- Printer Warranty & Maintenance Explained
Office Copiers & Printers
When we talk about Office copiers, we usually mean a big photocopier which can print and copy a large volume of documents quickly. They can handle up to A3 in paper size and are typically standalone devices with multiple paper trays.
Also called business-grade, or commercial-grade copiers and printers, office copiers and printers are sophisticated and versatile devices designed to meet the comprehensive document needs of businesses and work environments.
At the heart of any modern office, these versatile machines are built to boost and streamline workplace productivity by reliably and consistently providing high-quality printing, copying, faxing and scanning from a single unit.
Office copiers and printers are available in various models, catering to different workloads and requirements, from small businesses to large corporations.
Equipped with advanced features, these devices can handle high print volumes, produce professional-quality documents, and support a range of paper sizes and media types, from A6 to A3. At the high end, they can come with some advanced features like sorting, stapling, hole punching, and binding.
Many office copiers and printers offer wireless connectivity, enabling convenient printing and scanning from various devices, including laptops, smartphones, and tablets. Moreover, these machines often boast user-friendly interfaces and intuitive controls to enhance employees' productivity and ease of use.
CopierChoice was founded in 2010 to simplify the process of obtaining quotes for office copiers and printers. Prices can differ significantly depending on brand, model, features, and options. Our Quote Request service connects you with 3 to 4 suppliers who will offer customised quotes matching your business requirements.