Dear Copier & Printer Buyer,
Based on many years of enquiries and quote requests, you have most likely come to this site because….
- You have a copier that’s either limping along or it needs a funeral and must be replaced…fast!
- You have a copier that’s out of contract, or soon and is requires replacement with a similar device or perhaps an upgrade.
- You have already, or are starting a new business, have no idea about options, pricing, copier or printer types and just want some quotes to get an idea.
- You literally have no idea, but the Boss has just asked you to “please get some quotes for a new copier” and so you Googled and found us.
- You ARE the Boss and are looking to get quotes for any of the above reasons.
- Perhaps some or a combination of the above applies to your situation
- None of the above applies and you don’t really know how you even got here…
Well, whichever the case (except for maybe the last reason), you’ve come to the right place. Since 2010, CopierChoice has helped over 9,000 businesses across Australia with comparing their options and with getting independent quotes for quality copiers & printers from all leading brands, such as Canon, Ricoh, Fuji Xerox, Konica Minolta, Sharp, Kyocera and more.
CopierChoice exists to help Aussie businesses large & small find the right copier & printer solutions for their business and get multiple quotes from suppliers they can trust.
Over the last 10 years we have steadily built a network of over 200 reputable copier & printer suppliers across Australia that we trust to provide you with their quotes through this website. In the process, we have had to turn away a few as well.
We are very fussy about which suppliers we allow to provide you with quotes, as we value our trusted reputation in the market and our suppliers need to reflect this.
If you don’t particularly like being ‘sold to’ and waste your time with salespeople trying to sell you something that’s just not right for you, we hear you! With our quote request service, you can provide all the requirements and any additional information you want us to know via our simple quote survey form. This means the suppliers who respond (maximum 3 and in some cases 4) already know most of what they need to know in order to quote.
We could easily shorten our quote survey form and get a lot more people to complete it, like some other copycat copier quoting sites out there that have popped up since we began. But then the likelihood of you getting relevant, customised quotes is very small and everyone’s time would be wasted.
Of course, if you actually don’t really know what you’re looking for, our partner suppliers will be more than happy to help you determine what’s best for you.
If this sounds like you…
- Your time is valuable and getting quotes should be a fast, efficient and painless process, done right THE FIRST TIME and,
- You’re serious about your copier or printer needs, not just kicking tires and,
- You want to do business with trusted, pre-vetted, reputable and quality suppliers, not cowboys.
Then CopierChoice is the best way to compare all your options, get the most competitive pricing, get advice if needed and get your copying, printing & scanning needs sorted with a quality product and service from a reputable, quality supplier.
Ready to get quotes?
Not ready to buy yet? Please have a look at all the resources we have on the site to help you get more informed about copiers & printers. This includes our blog, our CopierChoice Price Guide & Buyer’s Guide, lease calculators and more.
Feel free to contact us with any questions, feedback or concerns. We are always happy to help and provide some independent advice!
May you be copying, printing & scanning happily ever after!